ACP provides advice and support for the development and realization of new project ideas.
While working towards solutions, investors, clients, and project developers must check and ensure that project ideas are viable. It is critical that they also identify the technical, operational, and economic constraints of a given project prior to making investment decisions.
ACP facilitates those processes, helping to identify and minimize environmental and societal impacts and assessing the likelihood of receiving authority approval.
ACP and ILF provide additional expertise in the following areas:
- Geology & Hydrogeology
- Geotechnical Engineering & Soil Mechanics
- Urban & Environmental Planning
- Environmental & Social Management
- Information Management – GIS & BIM
- Risk & Safety Management
- Protection of Critical Infrastructure
- Rehabilitation of Aging Infrastructure
- Energy Concepts
- Climate Change Management
- Disaster Risk Management
- Sustainability Advisory Services
- EPC Contracting
- Staff Training